As the world gets quiet, now is your chance to step inside a unique journey which embraces themes of renewal, transformation and rebirth.
Storytelling, music, meditation and yoga are blended together to bring you a uniquely transformative experience.
What is Metamorphosis?
METAMORPHOSIS is a live, three-part online wellness experience combining yoga, mindfulness and music in a powerfully transformative flow.
Definition: a profound change in form from one stage to the next in the life history of an organism, as from the caterpillar to the pupae and from the pupae to the adult butterfly.
When does it take place?
Chapter One: The Release
Wednesday, 10th June 2020, 7pm-8.30pm (UK)
Chapter Two: The Opening
Wednesday, 17th June 2020, 7pm-8.30pm (UK)
Chapter Three: The Activation
Wednesday, 24th June 2020, 7pm-8.30pm (UK)
What do I need?
A wi-fi connection and your own space to participate live.
How much does it cost?
What should I expect?
Expert teachers guiding you through an opening meditation, yoga flow, and closing meditation accompanied by music.
An experience that speaks to the potential of transformation in your life.
Simple optional challenges to complete in between experiences.
A chance to share your reflections in a community of likeminded individuals.
A decent level of fitness and beginner - intermediate yoga experience is required to safely enjoy the experience.
Who is the team behind Metamorphosis?
Neil Seligman is a mindfulness teacher, author, and Founder of The Conscious Professional.
Caleb Packham is a Sattva yoga teacher best known as The Wellness Warrior.
Alex Winterbotham is a creative and producer specialising in immersive storytelling.
Can I book the remaining parts of the experience?
You can join for any chapter of the experience and do not need to have joined for the previous chapters to enjoy the experience.
Our limited sale of the 3-chapter £33 pass has now ended.
However, due to demand, we have a special offer which allows you to buy chapters two and three separately - each chapter can now be purchased individually for a limited-time price of £15.
The Activation is now on sale.
METAMORPHOSIS is a live internet webcast at the times listed above.
Can I bring a friend?
Metamorphosis is designed to be practised in peace and quiet, on your own, in your personal space. If you're lucky enough to have an OmBeond code, then after you've entered it at checkout you'll be given an extra free space for your friend to attend the experience.
Will I have to turn on my camera and sound?
No. OmBeond believes the best practice is unselfconscious so whilst you'll be able to see us, we won't see you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Please ensure you have a stable internet connection and are logged on with plenty of time before the event commences. Please ensure your space is safe and that you are in good overall health for the experience.
2. This live online event is broadcast with a tested and robust internet infrastructure. If there is any internet disruption to the live broadcast, OmBeond cannot be held responsible, where such a disruption is outside of its control.
3. No refunds may be granted for this event.
4. Any offers on ticket prices are at the sole discretion of OmBeond Limited and may be removed at any time. OmBeond also reserves the right to introduce new promotions and ticket sales at its discretion.
5. All participants must read the health and safety policy. Purchase of the ticket is subject to participants accepting complete and entire responsibility for their own experience and practice, and waiving any liability on the part of OmBeond Limited. All participants understand that the teachers cannot see their camera or audio feed and hence cannot give feedback.
6. Filming or photography of any part of the experience is strictly forbidden.
7. The terms and conditions listed herein are subject to change at the discretion of the management.
© OmBeond Limited 2020