HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
1. PLEASE PRACTISE RESPONSIBLY: All participation in OmBeond events and experiences is undertaken at the sole risk of the participant. Participants should ensure that they are practising in a suitable and safe space, with plenty of hydration and appropriate equipment.
2. All participants must be 18 or over unless they are accompanied by a consenting adult who will be in attendance to supervise the minor for the duration of the event.
3. For online events - our guides cannot see your practice so take extra care to ensure that you are not moving/stretching/pushing beyond your comfortable capability. You can always, stop, open your eyes, rest, and give yourself time before considering if you are ready to rejoin the event.
4. During mindfulness meditations please only participate if you are well and not suffering from a significant or severe mental health condition. If you are not sure if the meditations are suitable for you, please check with your mental health professional.
5. OmBeond is contactable here and through the webform as well as in the chat function in all live online experiences. For physical experiences, ambassadors will be available to offer support and advice.